A day late.. a favorite short..
Well not really. Just a day late.
Here I am joining Sarah again for her My Favorite Things.
My favorite thing for this week are these cool little tea bags. They are Lipton’s Green Tea Mandarin Orange Pyramid Tea’s. Yummy!
What I’ve been doing is brewing these with my regular green tea bags to make some REALLY GREAT Ice Green Tea with Mandarin Orange. Doesn’t that sound fancy?
I’m a coffee drinker in the morning, but I love my cool, fresh Green Tea in the afternoon. And Green Tea has some great benefits that come along with it. Check it out: ( Info via Green Tea Experts )
• fights against cancer
• helps stabilize diabetes
• prevents cardiovascular disease
• it keeps your skin acne-free, making it healthier and prettier
• assists in weight loss regimen
• slows the aging process
• aids your digestion
• encourages bowel regularity
• provides you with a mild stimulating effect without causing sleepless nights or nervousness especially during pregnancy
What’s there in that list not to like.. LOL!
So there’s my favorite for the week. Join Sarah over at Fiddledeedee and add yours.