It seems every day I’m hearing about more and more companies that are striving to make products that are more eco friendly. This impresses me because in the long run it’s going to not only benefit these companies, but it will make a huge difference in the world our children live in.
Products that I would never have imagined having the ‘eco-friendly’ tag put on them are showing up everywhere.
Check out these new Nikon Eco Binoculars!
They are Binoculars made with TONS of GREEN features to them.
Check it out.
- Manufactured responsibly with lead- and arsenic-free Eco-Glass™
- Non-chloride rubber body uses no harmful inks or dyes
- 100% all-natural Lenzing TENCEL® fiber binocular strapTENCEL® is produced from sustainable Eucalyptus forests and manufactured with minimal waste
- Bright, Multicoated lenses Aspherical eyepiece lenses & BaK4 high index prisms
- Rubber armored, bodyTurn & slide rubber eyecups
- Long eye relief Fully waterproof/fogproof
How cool are these! I can so see getting a pair of these. We have tons of wildlife right in our backyard and I am constantly wishing I had a pair of good binoculars. And having a Nikon SLR camera, I know I can trust that these binoculars are made well and will last a long time.
It just amazes me what they can do nowadays with simple materials. Why hasn’t it taken us so long to see that making things more simply, is not only better for our environment, it’s better for all of us.