There are days when going to the mailbox can be A LOT of fun!
This came via Bzz Agent! I LOVE being a Bzz Agent! It allows you to try out awesome products like Starbucks new Pike Place Roast Coffee and share coupons and samples with your friends!!
I opened up a bag the other morning while the house painters were here and brewed the three of us a nice big pot of coffee.
Now usually I am not a real big Starbucks coffee fan. I LOVE their Iced Green Tea, but for me their coffee is too bitter. So I was pleasantly surprised to taste how smooth and rounded this coffee was. It still had ‘little’ bit of bitter taste, but all in all, it was a delicious cup (or two) of coffee.
Even one of the painters, who is from Columbia, was impressed with the taste.
Have you heard about Starbuck’s Pike Place Coffee yet?? If not, here’s some info for you..
- Designed and roasted to be Starbucks smoothest coffee
- Available in a 12 oz bag, with a suggested price of $8.99
- Grown and sourced ethically and sustainably
- Just one of 26 mild to extra bold ground and whole bean coffee blends available for you to savor at home
- Found at all major grocery stores and mass retailers, including Target, Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Publix, Stop & Shop and many more.
- Learn more at www.starbuckscoffeeathome.com
And you know I love to pass on a good deal.. so check this out:
Buy Coffee, Get Coffee:
Bring an empty specially marked bag of Starbucks coffee in to any participating U.S. Starbucks store, and you’ll get a free tall brewed coffee! Pike Place® Roast is Starbucks everyday brew, so enjoy another cup or try another great tall brewed coffee on the house. See bag for details.
So what’s Bzz Agent? Here’s some info on that too..
BzzAgent creates a deep connection between consumers and brands to activate word of mouth across social and offline media. Through the engagement of our network of passionate, vocal and connected consumers, we provide companies the ability activate large-scale discussions, uncover hidden value, and drive measurable results. We believe in unpaid, unscripted ethical and authentic conversations (only!).