I will readily admit that I am a meat lover. I do LOVE me some read meat.
We don’t eat it all the time, but I would say at least once a month we enjoy a good steak or roast.
So I just wanted to share with you one of my FAVORITE recipes for Sirloin Tip Roast. OH MY!! If you cook this JUST right, it just melts in your mouth.
- 1 1/4 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sirloin tip roast (mine was around 3lbs)
- In a small bowl, mix the paprika, kosher salt, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder, cayenne pepper, oregano, and thyme. Stir in the olive oil, and allow the mixture to sit about 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F . Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the roast on the prepared baking sheet, and cover on all sides with the spice mixture.
- Roast 1 hour in the preheated oven, or to a minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees. Let sit 15 minutes before slicing.
OHHH MAN!! My mouth is watering just typing this out. I think I’ll head to the meat market tomorrow and get myself another roast.