Thanks to my new bloggy friend (who has a VERY cute
obsession hobby) Yankee Girl for bestowing this very cool looking award on me.
And so now you get to read a list of 10 random things about me.. Aren’t you lucky.. LOL
1. I love the smell of coconut lotion – it reminds me of the beach that is only 20 minutes that I hardly ever go to.
2. I love to be barefooted – flip flops are doable, but I prefer bare feet
3. I’m REALLY liking the show Parenthood – didn’t think I would, but I’m finding myself relating and laughing at it every week
4. Cable TV gives me a guilty complex – we recently got cable back because of a REALLY good deal, but I actually don’t like having it. Not sure why, I like some cable show ( Food Network & TLC), but other than that.. yuck
5. I LOVE old movies
6. I was a VERY rebellious teenager – my mom says I have her every gray hair she has
7. My hair has WAY to much body – not curls – just body and it drives me crazy
8. Because of #7 I have a love hate relationship with my flat iron
9. Now that I’m a little older, I’m wishing we had more than 2 kids
10. I’m looking forward to eventually figuring out what I will do after my girls finish school
And that’s me…
Now feel free to grab the award and share some randomness about yourself…