Well, January is shortly coming to a close and it’s time for me to take stock in how I did with the 3 in 30 Challenge.
I truly enjoyed doing this. Limiting yourself to 3 goals instead of 30 gives you room to breathe and feel GREAT when you’ve accomplished them.
January’s’ 3 in 30
1. Start Sprouting- DONE – after two failed attempts, I was NOT about to throw in the towel. So with some diligence and patience, I was able to grow my first jar of Mung Bean sprouts. A yummy salad is awaiting their arrival.
2. Find more organic friendly stores in my area – DONE – I’ve done a few Swagbuck and Google searches and have found a few stores that I want to visit. My hubby loved Whole Foods and said we can take the 40 minute trip once a month if time works out. So I’m looking forward to that.
3. Find more veggie packed Main dish recipes – DONE – we’ve been eating A LOT more veggies this month. Squash – spaghetti, acorn, and butternut, have been the veggie of choice. I’ve found some VERY yummy recipes and my family is actually enjoying it A LOT!!
1. Recipe Binders – awhile back I started putting together Recipe Boxes for my daughters. I’m quickly realizing that it’s easier to put binders together, but I want to find some REALLY CUTE binders first and go from there.
2. Exercise – I LOVE to work out using my Wii. Between Wii Fit, Wii Resort, and Just Dance 2 and you’d think since I had them, I’d be in better shape. My consistency stinks with it and I would love to have one full month of at least 3 times a week doing exercises.
3. Friendship Touches –with the blessing of the internet, Facebook, and email, I’m finding myself missing the actual face to face time. So I’ll be setting up coffee dates, sending out ‘just because’ cards, and making some WAY OVERDUE phone calls.