While at the Disney Social Media Event I saw Oh Amanda from afar..
I never got to meet her personally but I recognized the adorable hair and smile from the twitter feeds.
So since I didn’t get a chance to meet her, I though the next best thing was to join in with her Top 10 Tuesday..
My Top 10 Fav’s from this years Disney Social Media Event
1. Getting to spend some much needed down time with my hubby..
I made the comment after this first picture was taken that he didn’t look like he was at the happiest place on earth… and here’s the results after some joking around..
2. Getting to hear some AMAZING speakers. My FAVORITE was Rene Syler.. She was adorable, funny, spunky, and so down to earth!
Check out her blog.. The Good Enough Mother.. you’ll love it!
3. The Food.. oh my goodness.. the food was amazing..
4. Staying at the Grand Floridian – when we normally do Disney.. we do the All Star Resorts.. so this was a HUGE luxury for us..
5. Getting to see the Flower & Garden Show – I Love all the topiaries and such
6. Getting great ideas for my gardens at home – though now my hubbies Honey Do list includes a herb rack..
7. The yummy treats housekeeping would leave on our bed at night.. – heck.. just having housekeeping period was a treat..
8. Finding the ‘unusual’ at Disney – here a little bird was taking some of the this ‘trolls’ hair to make a nest at a neighboring tree..
9. Meeting some really nice bloggers for the first time in person..
JL from TheDisneyDrivenLife.com
Ashley from ACupofDisney.com
Tracie from VacationFieldGuides.com
Traci from Tracifishbowl.blogspot.com
Jennifer from TheSuburbanMom.com
Jackie from MickeysMagicaltrips.com
10. Meeting a famous movie star.. Mary Poppins..