Early Friday morning, my dear friend and I headed out to hit some local yard sales.
Little did we know that we would be finding deals LEFT and Right!
Woo Hoo! What a haul we had!!
And what fun too..
Thanks to our new
addiction love for Pinterest, we both had TONS of great ideas for all the stuff we got.
Here are some snap shots of what I was able to find.. what a blessing!!
- Cute little lamp ( will redo lampshade ) $2
- Wooden hanger ( will paint and put in laundry room), medium size rug (for living room), 2 plate hangers (will paint and use to hold towels in bathroom), 2 square pillows (will cover with new material for couches) – all for $10
- 8 clay pots – $5 total
- Leather ottoman (with reupholster), small chair ( will reupholster or slipcover), dresser (for girls bathroom – with put a board at bottom and put towels where missing drawer is) – $12 total
- 1 Full solid wood bed frame (will sand and repaint) – $5
- 1 twin headboard (will make into a bench) – $5
- 2 small Christmas trees in pots – $1 each!!
My friend got some great deals too! It was sooo much fun!!
Now there are some days we go out and find NOTHING.. but I tell ya.. this day made up for all those and more!
Do you yard sale??
How often do you go?
Wouldn’t it be fun to have some kind of Linky day for Yard Sale finds… Does anyone do that? I’d LOVE to see what other people find!