Wow, Ok.. so this afternoon here in Central Florida we are experiencing some SERIOUSLY crazy lightning storms.
So what’s a girl to do while she waits for the storms to stop??
Unplug her computer and blog of course.. LOL.
Before turning off the TV for awhile I was flicking through the cable channels and saw a movie listed that I remember seeing and I remember REALLY NOT liking..
This led me to making a list of the Top 10 Worst Movies I’ve Ever Seen..
1. A Perfect Storm – Ugh. I DIDN’T know ANYTHING about this movie when I went to see it with friends. I had NO idea that it was a true story and I also had NO idea that they all die in the end… ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Ugh..
2. The Mexican – My sister and I thought ‘hey Julia Roberts & Brad Pitt – this should be good’.. while walking out we both looked at each other and said ‘I wanted to walk out half way through but didn’t want to leave you in there..’ LOL
3. 500 Days of Summer – my daughter really likes this movie.. I guess I’m a Happily Ever After kind of girl.. I don’t see the point in sitting and watching a movie where a girl leads the guy on for 500 days..
4. Hudson Hawk – I think this was Bruce Willis’ next movie after Die Hard (which I liked ) – oh my.. this movie was such a waste of time.
5. The Hunchback of Notre Dame – I know this was Disney and we are TOTAL Disney fans, but this movie was just NOT good
6. Ed TV – It’s got Matthew Mcconaughey in it – it can’t be that bad.. oh yes it can.. though you know.. when I see it on TV.. I do watch it a little… LOL
7. The Witches of Eastwick – Oh my. I don’t remember how old I was when I watched this, but I remember it being REALLY strange
8. Big Trouble in Little China – I remember thinking .. did they mean for this movie to be funny or were they really trying to make it interesting
9. The Sixth Sense – I know this movie was really well done, but it just creeped me out. Ever since this movie I refuse to watch anything scary or strange
10. Bloodsport – Ok. I love a good action flick and Jean Claude wasn’t hard to look at, but this movie was horrible..
Now there 100’s of movies I LOVE!! I LOVE movies.. old & new..
What are some of the worst movies you’ve ever seen? I’d love to hear about them..