That’s what the commercial on TV said. And believe you me.. I have seen that commercial A LOT. I think every time it came on, the hubster would stop and watch it.
Same commercial.. same product.. but it always caught his attention.
So needless to say he was THRILLED when I told him I was going to be reviewing the one and only Veggetti!!
I had already seen tons of great looking recipes online and had was excited to get into the kitchen and try this out.(The Veggetti®, gift card (to cover the cost of the vegetables), information, and additional gift pack have been provided by Ontel.)
It comes in simple packaging and really doesn’t have a lot of bells and whistles. Just the Veggetti itself and the recipe book.
It was very easy to figure out how to work the Veggetti. The small vegetable holder unscrews from the top and you place the vegetables you have chosen inside, using the top to hold and secure the vegetable as you turn it, creating your vegetable spaghetti.
Pros: VERY EASY to use and clean. It’s dishwasher safe too.
Cons: I had leftover end pieces and curly cue type pieces when I was done. This wasn’t terribly wasteful. I just cut the pieces up and used them for vegetable dipping.
All in all the Veggetti was pretty impressive.
Over time, I’m not sure how it will hold up, but it seems like a simple, yet sturdy little product, so we will be using it quite often around here.
Here is a little video I put together of me trying the Veggetti out.
Sorry that there is no talking. I wasn’t feeling or looking all that great that day… so I thought I’d spare you the nightmares. LOL
Here is more information about Veggetti®:
· The Veggetti® turns vegetables into delicious, healthy spaghetti, instantly
· By using zucchini, squash, carrots, cucumbers and potatoes, the Veggetti® creates thick or thin pasta with significantly less calories and carbs than traditional noodles.
· Ordinary pasta has 800 calories and 160 grams of carbs compared to 60 calories and 8 grams of carbs using Veggetti®!
· Great for those who are trying to make healthier food choices, diabetics, or on gluten-free diets
· The Veggetti® is quick & easy to use, has stainless steel blades, and is dishwasher safe
· Veggetti® is available at Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond, Walgreens, CVS and other fine retailers nationwide
And here’s your chance to win your very own Veggetti!!
Enter below and happy Spiraling
*Entries can be U.S. only, no P.O. boxes*