A LONG LONG time ago I used to do a blog link up called Menu Plan Monday, but over the years.. well I just away from it.
But lately, I’ve been trying to be a lot better with menu planning, so with a little inspiration from my friend Holly over at My Plant Based Family and her menu planning, I thought I would go ahead and post what I have planned this week.
It’s a mix of Carnivore and Herbivore foods. Me being the Herbivore (plant eating one) and the rest of my family being the Carnivores.
Thankfully, the Carnivore’s do like their plants too, so we don’t have to eat their way every night.
Here’s our menu of yummies for this week:
- Open faced farm fresh egg sandwiches with homemade guacamole
- Carrot Salad
- Cold Pasta Salad
- Macaroni Salad
- Quinoa Salad
- Veggie Sandwiches
- Organic Rotisserie Chicken with roasted potatoes and carrots
- Taco Soup, Salad, Tortillas
- Spring Rolls, Veggie Lo-Mein
- Falafel Sliders, Quinoa Salad, French Fries
- Homemade Gluten Free Pizza
What are cooking this week for dinner?
I would love to hear some of your menu ideas.