Disclosure: I received a box of Spooky Cookies as part of a blogger review program. All thoughts and opinions are 100% all mine.
Now by the name of this product you would think that these snacks are just for Halloween right? Well, not actually.
This box in particular is geared toward the costume wearing, ringing door bells and saying ‘Trick or Treat’ holiday, but in general, Bitsy’s Brainfood Smart Cookies are a delicious, healthy treat your kids (and even big kids) will love.
Bitsy’s BrainFood Spooky Snacks
From Bitsy’s web site:
- Alphabet-shaped Smart Cookies
- USDA Organic
- Made in a nut free facility – school safe!
- Healthy treats for the ghosts, goblins, princesses and pirates this Halloween
- Baked with organic fruits & veggies
- 16 0.8 oz treat bags (8 Sweet Potato Oatmeal Raisin and 8 Orange Chocolate Beet)
- No GMOs
- Available at Target and Wegmans until Halloween!
These little snack packs make a great, healthy hand-out for Halloween and beyond, but hurry up.. they are only available till Halloween.
We had a lot of fun trying these out at our house.
Now, here in our home we don’t have any little ones, but we do have quite a few Big Kids who love cookies.
Everyone was a little nervous about trying a cookie that had beets or sweet potatoes in them, but seeing that they are completely gone, I’m pretty sure they REALLY enjoyed them.
If you have the opportunity to grab yourself a box of these goodies.. I would. If not, keep an eye out for other Bitsy’s Brainfood products.